Greenway High School Band and Orchestra Craft Fair
Greenway High School – 3930 W. Greenway Road
Saturday, November 21st, 2015 – (9 am – 3 pm)
Sunday, November 22nd, 2015 – (9 am – 2 pm)
Car Show – Sunday 11/22 – 9am-1pm
Get all of your holiday shopping done at one easy place!!
- If you would like to register for the Greenway High School Expo please click on the links below for more information.
- GPS helps out our member participants by creating a punch card that will drive attendees to your booth.
- We also have table cards and balloons to designate you as a GPS member.
- GPS will also have a booth at the event with GPS info, GPS logo merchandise for sale, and our Coin boxes will be displayed nearby for craft fair participants to vote on their favorite coin box.
- Mid First Bank Coin truck will there to count the coins and award us our $1000 cash match for our coin contributions!! If we raise $2000 again we will get an additional $250
- Be sure that you let the organizers know you are a GPS member. They will group us as close together as possible. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!! Register early
- Registration closes November 5th.
This letter is from the organizer. Hopefully she answers all your questions about registration.
APPLICATION, PAYMENT AND LIABILITY AGREEMENT: Mail completed, signed Application and Liability Agreement and payment (check) to the Friends of Greenway Band & Orchestra at: FGB&O, 16845 N. 29th Avenue, STE 1 #220 Phoenix, AZ 85053. Checks must be made out to FGB&O.
CONFIRMATION: After your Application, Payment and Liability Agreement have been received and processed, you will receive an email confirmation which will include a map with your assigned spot. Please apply early for best positions! EMAIL MUST BE SUPPLIED ON APPLICATION FORM. If you do not hear back from us within two weeks of mailing your application, please contact us: greenwayhsbandcraftfair@
DEADLINE: Application, Liability Agreement, and payment must be received no later than November 5th, 2015.
All payments are NON-REFUNDABL
Thank you again for your support of Greenway High School’s Band and Orchestra. All proceeds are used to support these music programs with student lessons and scholarships, music and equipment purchases, as well as instrument purchases and repairs. Recent budget cuts have been hard on music program budgets, and Greenway HS does not charge students participation fees (as many schools do). Sponsorship opportunities are available; if you or someone you know is interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact us for more information.
Feel free to email me at greenwayhsbandcraftfair@